-
February 5th, 2006, 02:14 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I was at Linens N Things and they had these clear/greenish glass Coca Coca bottle salt and pepper shakers that is the perfect size for AGs. they are genuine Coca Cola product. The opening is at the bottom with the "cap" having the holes and permanently affixed.
If I wanted to fill them with Coke to make them look more authentic for the dolls, I'd have to put tape over the top opening and pour in the Coke through the bottom, then put on the stopper, turn them over and remove the tape. They were kind of expensive-$2.50 each! But they're still a great AG accessory!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 04, 2006 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks